PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
All Postgraduate students are to please take note of the following for all payments apart from the Application Payment: Click on Student Login on the homepage - (you will need to reset your login details if you have forgotten, or call the helpline - 08076763221)
FOR FRESH STUDENTS
- From the PG Portal, click on Student Login
- Imput your valid username/password, select Get Payment Invoice
- Fill the required information and submit .Obtain your Payee ID and Amount to pay
- Proceed to the bank to make your payment with the Payee ID Payment verification.
- After bank payment through etranzact, login into your account again click on payment verification and verify your payment
- Once the acceptance fees is verified, the admission letter link will show-up to allow you print admission letter.
- For Payment of school fees, follow the same procedure.
- once the school fees is payed and verified, the registration link will show up to allow you register as appropriate.
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
- Fill the Annual Progress Report and submit the Form online
- Submit the printed copy to the department/school for clearance
- Finally submit the completed copy to SPGS, then you will be enable to register as appropriate.
- Proceed to generate payment invoice for payment of school fees
- Make the payment at the bank and verify
- Proceed on registration for the session
Attention: Newly Admitted Students! You are expected to follow the New Payment Method as stated below. Pay your Acceptance Fee before you can print your Acceptance Letter
For further enquiries please call: 07018189938, 07039864935, 08053534998